PDR Paging Data Receiver
The Hark PDR is a paging data receiver designed for machine to machine applications. Supporting both RS-232 and USB interfaces allows the PDR to be embedded in display signs or plugged into a laptop for generic applications.
The PDR is frequency agile, has two contact closures, and is programmable by the end user with no special hardware required. Being frequency agile, the PDR can be programmed from 152MHz to 163MHz, 450MHz to 465MHz, or 929MHz to 933MHz without requiring separate receivers for the different frequency bands. There are two contact closures provided to control external equipment. These are configurable by capcode/function code or predefined text message. A menu can be entered through the RS-232 or USB ports to configure the frequency, capcode, function codes.
Product customization is available. The PDR is designed and built by Hark so please contact us if you need more contact closures, different enclosure, special text control strings for compatibility with client equipment, or non-standard POCSAG baud rates.
- Frequency agile
- USB or RS-232 interface
- Two contact closures
- End-user programmable without requiring special hardware
- 16 capcodes
- Currently supports POCSAG
- Eight contact closure version also available
- Product customization available
- Dimensions: 4.25"L x 2.6"W x 1.25"H (mounting tabs extend 0.5" from box)
- Board only: 2-Relay version: 1.95"L x 2.25"W
- Board only: 8-Relay version: 3.625"L x 2.375"W
- Power: powered from USB or 5-20VDC at 500mA