PCM-3040 PC/104 Quad Modem Board
The PCM-3040 features a PC/104 bus (8-bit and 16-bit supported). This board supports up to four Xecom modems. Telephone side fuse protected.
This product uses a multi-layer PCB with power and ground planes to minimize noise and EMI issues.
- PC/104 8-bit or 16-bit bus
- Supports x86 and Arm-based single board computers
- I/O port from 0x0000 to 0x03ff
- IRQs supported: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15
- Shared interupts supported
- No special drivers needed for Linux
- UART: 16C554A
- Modem: Xecom XE2420G; Xecom XE5692G
- Bus: 8-bit PC/104; 16-bit PC/104
- Dimensions: 4.1 by 4.35 inches
- Product sheet
- Technical manual