PCM-2040 PC/104 Quad Serial Board with Full Modem Control
The PCM-2040 features a PC/104 bus (8-bit and 16-bit supported). This board has four RS-232 ports with full modem control. Most other 4-port PC/104 serial boards don't include modem control or only offer it on 2 of the ports.
This product uses a multi-layer PCB with power and ground planes to minimize noise and EMI issues.
- PC/104 8-bit or 16-bit bus
- Supports x86 and Arm-based single board computers
- I/O port from 0x0000 to 0x03ff
- IRQs supported: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15
- Shared interupts supported
- No special drivers needed for Linux
- Includes four 10-pin to DB-9 RS232 cables
- UART: 16C554A
- RS232: MAX3243E
- Bus: 8-bit PC/104; 16-bit PC/104
- Dimensions: 3.55 by 3.8 inches
- Product sheet
- Technical manual