Verifier II Over-the-air paging decoder
The Verifier II is an invaluable tool to help isolate problems on today's paging channels. It allows the paging system manager or engineer to observe the operation of the paging channel by displaying either the FLEX or POCSAG paging traffic as it is being transmitted.
The Verifier II builds and displays statistical information for the last hour and the current hour for determining the efficiency of the channel and air time usage. Menu driven options can be used to isolate a particular paging format. or an individual pager capcode or even a particular message keyword.
The Verifier II can follow up to 200 capcodes with "hit-counts" to track pager usage as well as display and store the message content of the pages.
Communications to the Verifier II is via RS232 interface allowing the use of computers or dumb terminals for control and operation.
- Decodes POCSAG 512, 1200, 2400
- Decodes Flex 1600, 3200, 6400 (bi and quad phase)
- Bearcat scanner version also supports decoding Golay
- Interfaced to a Commercial Receiver
- Serial Port for RS232 Device, Video Display Terminal, Modem or Computer Terminal
- The Verifier II is a stand alone decoder which does not require a computer for decoding
- Internal basic statistics
- Internal decoded page storage
- External PC connection for expanded statistics
- Power: 12-14 VDC, 1.5 AMPS
- Size: 9"L x 8"W x 4"H
- I/O: 1 x RS-232C; 1 x Parallel Port
- Paging Formats Decoded: POCSAG 512, 1200, 2400; Flex 1600, 3200, 6400 (bi and quad phase)